Worcester Health Department
Health Officer: Rebecca Jones, R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N.
- Administrative/Main offices: Phone: 410 632-1100, Address:
6040 Public Landing Road, Snow Hill, Maryland 21863
Berlin Health Center: 410 629-0164
- Pocomoke Health Center: 410 957-2005, Address:
400-A Walnut Street, Pocomoke, Maryland 21851
- Worcester Addictions Cooperative Service Health Center (Ocean City): 410 213-0202, Address11827 Ocean Gateway, Ocean City, MD 21842
- Worcester Dental Center: 410 641 0240, Address:107 William St.
Berlin, Maryland 21811
The Worcester HD provides the following programs:
- Addictions Program
- Case Management Program
- Community Health
- Environmental Health Program
- Mental Health Program
- Prevention Program
Prevention & Education Services
Address:Snow Hill Main Office
6040 Public Landing Rd
Snow Hill, MD 21863
Phone: 410-632-1100, option 4.
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., except Wednesdays – 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
The Prevention Services Unit includes health education and prevention programs that promote healthy lifestyle practices through a variety of prevention strategies and interventions designed to reduce the risks among individuals, families, and communities in Worcester County. This is an interdisciplinary team of health professionals including: nurses, health educators, outreach workers, exercise physiologist, nutritionist, public information officer, public affairs specialist, program coordinators, and parent educators